Start Your Own Bank

austinosphere

Greenie
Oct 31, 2010
Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
In addition to other requirements, I believe that states have requirements of minimum capital that must be owned by new banks before they can open, usually a few million dollars or more depending on the state.

Jim

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
would be weird... but I don't understand how some cash for gold places give out loans... and also american express now has a savings account... weird stuff to me

spjegues

Apr 22, 2010
ID, UT, NV
I looked into it - My wife audits a credit union and there is all sorts of red tape and capital requirments. If it is a state with alot of regulation it would be very hard to pull off. What I think would be easier to partner with like loomis or brinks and get an account with them . Has anybody tried that - just getting directly from them and dumping with them ?

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
If I had the funds to start a Bank, I would rather start a hedge fund instead. A hedge fund would make a lot more than a bank or CRH.

MZKITY62

Sep 26, 2009
GENEVA COUNTY, ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I do not know about now, but in the 60's my credit union started out with 6 original members and $45.oo. That is right, just fourty-five dollars!

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
What I think would be easier to partner with like loomis or brinks and get an account with them . Has anybody tried that - just getting directly from them and dumping with them ?
someone here a long time ago was going to do just that. can't remember all the details but he was gomnna have them drop off boxes to his house. alot of us on here told him not to because we thought it would bring attention to him and possibly set him up for a robbery or home invasion. i think it turned out that they won't do private delivery.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
What I think would be easier to partner with like loomis or brinks and get an account with them . Has anybody tried that - just getting directly from them and dumping with them ?
someone here a long time ago was going to do just that. can't remember all the details but he was gomnna have them drop off boxes to his house. alot of us on here told him not to because we thought it would bring attention to him and possibly set him up for a robbery or home invasion. i think it turned out that they won't do private delivery.

Someone over on realcent has reported that he dumps directly to a carrier. I still am trying to figure out how he does it. I suspect he has a business and a business account with them which allows him this ability.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread