Awesome Score...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to pick up my two boxes today and decided to stop at a branch close by that has produced a couple of 90%ers for me in the past. Today one of the tellers was happy to get rid of two rolls of halves that he had because as he said they "screw up his drawer". At any rate, he pulled them out of the lower drawer and the rolls looked really old but I have been down that path before so I didn't get too excited. ::) Well, he says I didn't count these out yet let me just check them for you and he must have not heard me say don't worry about it and he went ahead and dumped the rolls out onto the counter. I heard that beautiful clang we silver hunters all love to hear and saw all of the beautiful white rims too. Out of the two rolls 17 of them were 40%ers - one of my best pickups ever from a teller!!! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! Very happy for you! :icon_thumright:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great finds! Congrats! More to add to the ol' silver pile.

apush :read2:

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score $ilver$urfer :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

Syrys

Oct 2, 2010
Great stop, that'd make my day right there! :hello2: Guessing those 2 rolls were better than the 2 boxes? :laughing9:

OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Syrys said:
Great stop, that'd make my day right there! :hello2: Guessing those 2 rolls were better than the 2 boxes? :laughing9:

Yes they made my day and my two boxes were good too!!! :icon_thumleft:

[5] 40%ers in the first box and [5] 40%ers and [1] '64 in the second box!!! I've been getting some good boxes lately!!! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread