todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 loomis boxes

were all skunks. the skunk roll continues on and on. one funny thing though i found that 2 of my 4 boxes had been opened and taped back. found that odd. don't know if they were dropped by mistake or if someone at loomis is opening the boxes and peaking for enders. all the rolls were there though. :dontknow:

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Sorry to hear this SC. I would fire Loomis. I have had very little luck with them. Wouldnt supprise me if someone was peaking.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

me either. you know the loomis boxes have the little holes in the top so you can verify all the rolls are in the box. maybe someone thought they might have spotted a keeper and opened it. then all they would have had to do is replace the roll with another one if it was a ender or tape it back shut if it was not. thought it was funny to get 2 boxes like this.
i am calling it quits at the end of december if this keeps up so i guess i will fire them all. on another note the best service around here was garda. bad thing though the only bank in town that was serviced by them went belly up and was bought out by bb@t. now it is served by brinks. now brinks is the worst. i dump on them.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

silvercop said:
me either. you know the loomis boxes have the little holes in the top so you can verify all the rolls are in the box. maybe someone thought they might have spotted a keeper and opened it. then all they would have had to do is replace the roll with another one if it was a ender or tape it back shut if it was not. thought it was funny to get 2 boxes like this.
i am calling it quits at the end of december if this keeps up so i guess i will fire them all. on another note the best service around here was garda. bad thing though the only bank in town that was serviced by them went belly up and was bought out by bb@t. now it is served by brinks. now brinks is the worst. i dump on them.

SC
See if you can find out what other banks get boxes from Garda and give them a shot
HH
Rich

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i think the nearest city would be columbus ga. i could not make it over there every week due to my work schedule

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

I have had both ( ones that fell and broke open because the box was damaged and others that were re-rolled by hand after being opened).

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Hey SC - I'm right with you today.Four boxes...four skunks. I did get a 1974 clipped planchette. Doesn't quite qualify as much as it was a very small clip.

Maine_Jim

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry to hear about your sting of bad box luck SC! I have had boxes I have ordered opened and taped shut but they still contained silver so who knows! Every week it seems at least one of my boxes has the end split open by someone dropping it. My thinking is that the dropped boxes are a little too heavy which means they hold at least a few of the heavier than clad silver halves!!! :laughing7:

HH and I hope your luck turns up soon!!! :icon_thumleft:

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions