Birthday Silver Score

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Well after waking up with a huge hangover this morning and watching 4 episodes of the HBO miniseries The Pacific (which is an awesome series by the way) I decided to go and find some birthday boxes to go through. I was able to wrangle up 2 boxes of halves and 4 boxes of dimes. I got them home and started to carry them down to the basement and as soon as I get to the steps the bottom box goes out and I drop all of the boxes. The bottom box broke open and about 10 rolls broke open. I was pissed but I brought the rest of the boxes down and started to clean up the mess of coins. To my surprise as I was cleaning them up I found a 1954 Ben head which got me pretty excited because finds have been limited the past 5 months or so. I get downstairs and open up the damaged box and take a peak and I have a 40% ender staring at me. So here are the results from my boxes.

Halve Box 1 the damaged box-
1 - 54 Ben Head
4 - 64 Kennedy's
14 - 40%ers

Halve Box 2 -
Skunked

Dime Box 1 -
2 - Rosies

Dime Box 2 -
Skunked

Dime Box 3 -
5 - Rosies

Dime Box 4 -
1 - Rosie

So overall it was a very productive hunt and the CRHing gods were on my side. It was a great birthday present.
GL and HH,
Frank

Upvote 0

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion13: Happy Birthday and awesome scores!!! :headbang:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

undergrounddrew

Jan 16, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Technetics G2 Fisher F75 Black, Minelab 3030,Minelab X-Terra 705 and more!!!
Excellent post! Congrats on the blessings from the CRH Gods!
and......................Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
:occasion13: what a good birthday present. you know it is going to be a good box when you see a ender. been so long since i have seen one. it really gets my blood pumping.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score, and I hope the birthday was a great one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions