Totally Weird!!!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Fellow CRHers!!!

Picked up my usual two Brinks boxes today and went to my usual parking lot spot to eat lunch and open them up. Was totally in the mood for a huge silver score today but that was not to be. :-[ What I did find was totally weird - no silver but 5 gold-plated halves, 3 of them were gold-plated and counter-stamped with 1960-1985, one was gold-plated and had Ben Roethlesberger's picture on it but it was scratched up pretty good and the last one was just gold-plated, probably spray painted. I have only found 2 of the gold-plated counter-stamped halves in 80 boxes searched and I find 3 of them in these two boxes today and then the two others. What is totally weird is both of the other boxes where I found these counter-stamped halves in the past had really good silver hauls to go with them, but there was no silver to be found this time! Totally weird!!! :icon_scratch:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
In my experience, whenever I encounter the gold-plated halves, silver flows. You need to go back and get a few more boxes, pronto! The silver is waiting on deck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread