Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Immy, I had 8 boxes in a row that produced nothing. I've also gotten some that give up one or two 40% silver halves. I have been very lucky to get, I believe 4 boxes that were loaded so far. Just keep ordering them each week,and it's better to order more than one in my opinion. You are bound to hit a jackpot box,keep trying. Congratultions on the silvers! :)

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right Pennyworth, but one thing I don't want to do is annoy tellers. So far the Wells people have been pretty accommodating. The merchant teller is a young guy who seems to have a lot on the ball and never has a problem ordering my single boxes. I don't want to push my luck ordering too many to the point where he gets annoyed or decides to charge a fee or something. Sure it's his job, but I'd rather get on his good side and order one box once a week or so. It could pay off in other coin hunting areas.

I hope I don't sound desperate when I pine about Franklins and Walkers. I don't expect a roll-ful every time but just one would be nice.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just start asking for 2 at a time ;) I start with one and after a few weeks I asked for two and they didn't have a problem with it at all. Or you could just ask for boxes from several different banks and pick up a different one each day of the week and just have them reorder a box every week for you.

They have to order coin anyways so why not just have them change that 1 into a 2... or pennyworth's case a 4, haha :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions