Having Issues with other Members?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.

All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

This is taken directly from the Rules.

If a member is violating the rules or causing a disruption, report them to a mod.

If you have a personal problem with another member, use the ignore feature.

If you want to discuss issues concerning another member among yourselves, do so off the forums. Use the PM feature or email, it is not permitted on the forum.

Upvote 0

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I'm having major issues! >:(
I can't stop laughing here! ;D
The folks here are funny, to me! :wink:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; That Cat Is Hilarious. !!!!

That is cool. !!!! PEACE:RONB :laughing7:

denoms22

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I report the voice in my head; it wont stop......... :whip2: :icon_biggrin:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great site that i really enjoy because mods take the time to actually keep this forum fair and most of it is free to everyone!! There is alot of good information and help within the forums and the members here.There will always be a difference of opinion on a public forum but at least its enforced that disagreements be handled politely and courteously between members and thats something you dont see very often in most moderated forums online,I really enjoy this forum and appreciate all the sponsors and the moderators who keep it up and running.

HH John

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
It's ironic the top 2 stickies are about behavior on this forum........

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's ironic the top 2 stickies are about behavior on this forum........

I think I know what you mean, but I'd pick other descriptors over "ironic"

i·ron·ic/īˈränik
Happening in the opposite way to what is expected, thus typically causing wry amusement.

I would say it is more otiose than it is ironic.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I know what you mean, but I'd pick other descriptors over "ironic"

I would say it is more otiose than it is ironic.

Hummm, considering it is another 62 days before he can post again, his comment is rather otiose.....:laughing7:

utah1

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2012
Provo, Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
wow, really... You have one life and this is what is going to be talk about. Lets here something cool, like todays finds. Please. I like it so much.

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who can't post for 62 days?

Treasure_Hunter thinks I am someone else. Google "IP-Proxy" and get an idea why.

Anyway, the point is not to poke fun at OP's post. I was just reinforcing the idea that MrSchulz made - despite the best efforts of the MODs, there is little regard for the rules on this particular sub-forum.

That message was lost on Treasure_Hunter though - probably because of past history with my alter-ego.

Last edited:

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't we all just get along and go bank hopping together and find CWR's of SOLID AG?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread