SNOW EXCUSE !!!! MEANS NO SILVER

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
Went to two pickup banks today,and both said they counld not get coins do to snow storm.I saw tellers counting boxes in back round and said dont B/S ME just tell me you forgot to order them. Well she tripped over her own words for awile and said she was sorry and would have them on thursday.I said no problem have a nice day.Went to bank two,they said the same thing,but they will order me four instead of two to make up for it.It pays to give them cookies for X-mas.I think ill bring some more for Newyears.Its always good to keep the peace.

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
My daughter's car got stuck in the snow during the blizzard so I went to go pick her up. A Dunbar truck passed me,so they were out and about.
HH
Rich

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Teah!...The weight of all those coins in the truck would put them through anything.
rileyboy

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
haha i hate when banks lie...it just makes matters worse...just tell the truth and im sure everyone on this forum would understand...forgive and forget! keep it up and hh!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That happens, especially when you are new and just recently started ordering boxes at a bank - it happened to me a few times and once they figure out this isn't just a passing fad for you they will remember your boxes every week like clockwork! Hang in there bud!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread