Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2010
    54 times

SNOW EXCUSE !!!! MEANS NO SILVER

Went to two pickup banks today,and both said they counld not get coins do to snow storm.I saw tellers counting boxes in back round and said dont B/S ME just tell me you forgot to order them. Well she tripped over her own words for awile and said she was sorry and would have them on thursday.I said no problem have a nice day.Went to bank two,they said the same thing,but they will order me four instead of two to make up for it.It pays to give them cookies for X-mas.I think ill bring some more for Newyears.Its always good to keep the peace.

us
    Nov 2008
    2 times

Re: SNOW EXCUSE !!!! MEANS NO SILVER

My daughter's car got stuck in the snow during the blizzard so I went to go pick her up. A Dunbar truck passed me,so they were out and about.
    HH
    Rich
    2011 Finds
    6x War Nickels
    1x Buffalo Nickel
    1x Mercury Dimes
    66x Roosevelt Dimes
    2x Canadian Dimes
    0x Washington Quarters
    15x WLH
    12x Franklin
    46x 1964 Kennedy
    161 x 40% Kennedy

us
    Jan 2010
    44 times

Teah!...The weight of all those coins in the truck would put them through anything.
    rileyboy

us
    Mar 2010
    Colorado Springs CO.
    Bounty Hunter QS
    1 times

haha i hate when banks lie...it just makes matters worse...just tell the truth and im sure everyone on this forum would understand...forgive and forget! keep it up and hh!
    CHAINCHOMP

us
    Sep 2010
    5 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

That happens, especially when you are new and just recently started ordering boxes at a bank - it happened to me a few times and once they figure out this isn't just a passing fad for you they will remember your boxes every week like clockwork! Hang in there bud!!!

HH,

$ilver$urfer

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links