Need some dump advice

skelly9131

Jan 12, 2010
I just learned that my dump situation is going to change as of February 1. I have been ordering at bank A and dumping at bank B. Now I'm considering dumping at other branches of order bank. I have plenty of branches in my area, so that should not be an issue. I was just wondering if anyone else is doing this and if it could cause any problems. I sure don't want to jeopardize my ordering branches as I have them well trained.

Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I have dumped at a bank that belonged to the same company of my buy bank without any problem.

I would not dump at the same bank where I bought them though, even though some had offered that before.

Jim

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I have nearly 10 branches of same bank near me and I always dump at other branches - obviously not at ones I order from. Although I did just get another account, at a different bank, opened up today as with the amount I have been doing, I was starting to hit dump banks more than once a week. If you have kids under 18, open one up in their name as most banks only require a $5.00 minimum balance with no fees ever associated with it. For $5.00, I just gained another 8 places to dump - All with coin counters in lobby.

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
skelly9131 said:
I just learned that my dump situation is going to change as of February 1. I have been ordering at bank A and dumping at bank B. Now I'm considering dumping at other branches of order bank. I have plenty of branches in my area, so that should not be an issue. I was just wondering if anyone else is doing this and if it could cause any problems. I sure don't want to jeopardize my ordering branches as I have them well trained.

If you are still getting rolls like your Avatar I would not dump and the same bank. One downside is that the carrier driver may start talking to your order bank about how he is picking up halves from another branch. Another downside is that the dump shipment might cause the banks coin vault to start to looking at the orders and dumps and start putting pressure on the order branch to charge fees.

HH,
65GT350

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread