Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Aug 2010
    Illinois

Yesterdays 3 boxes

Normally do about 3 boxes a week depending on who I can get to order for me. Thought I'd start posting results.

3 boxes.... 9 NIFC (mostly 2009), 1982 no FS. No silver

Any market for the 2009 halves at all?

us
    May 2010
    Tennessee
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Yesterdays 3 boxes

I keep the NIFC's myself. Most CRH's do not (from what I've read in earlier posts). I figure I can get my 50 cents back anytime I need it. I've only done about 15 boxes and have found maybe 20-30 NIFC's.
    What is the 1982 no FS worth? I haven't been looking for those
    HH,
    Legend

us
    Mar 2010
    Colorado Springs CO.
    Bounty Hunter QS
    1 times

i too keep all the NIFC...nice scores!!! (PS legend76, i believe there was a typo in the original, its not FS it FG, and its the engravers initials on the reverse between the eagles tail and talon on the right side...) keep it up and hh!
    CHAINCHOMP

us
    Aug 2010
    Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by CHAINCHOMP
    i too keep all the NIFC...nice scores!!! (PS legend76, i believe there was a typo in the original, its not FS it FG, and its the engravers initials on the reverse between the eagles tail and talon on the right side...) keep it up and hh!
    Right sorry, no FG designers initials on back. I see them go in circulated condition for $2-5 on Ebay, saw some Bu go for $10 so not a huge amount but more than 50 cents, now that I have one I may not look for more unless the half is BU.

Sponsored Links