Tonights Dimes

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Tonight's Dimes

A couple of days ago I searched 2 boxes of dimes, and to my surprise, found diddly squat. Undaunted, I went out today with the goal of snagging another two boxes, my luck with dimes is bound to change.

Starting the endeavor, I was quickly foiled by the much loathed 2010 P's, I got a solid box of them :(. And I had thought those had already worked their way into the system by now. So I went to another bank, they didn't have boxes but I got about $185 worth. I even looked at a roll to make sure they weren't 2010's. Then, I went to another bank and exchanged my solid box of 2010's for some possible producers. So now, I'm about to start going through them, and I look at the loose 37 rolls I'd gotten. Well, wouldn't you know it, all but 4 of those were 2010 P's... How'd I manage to check one of those 4 at the bank??

Anyways, I've got about $270 worth of dimes here that could cough up some silver, I'll update you on the results.
H.H.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
MauserMan

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Re: Tonight's Dimes

Off to a good start, just found a '64 in the first 4 rolls.

OP
OP
MauserMan

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv

Total: one '64 Roo and a nice looking '65 sailboat. Better than my last 2 boxes I guess.

OP
OP
MauserMan

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv

Did another dime box tonight, and got another skunk. What bad luck lately, 3 of 4 have been blanks... that's even bad for me. Will have to search some more. :dontknow: This hobby's about perseverance.

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I personally haven't searched dimes much at all, but why not open the 2010 rolls and dump them in a machine, atleast it could get them mixed in with some AG when they are shipped off and re-rolled ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread