One of My Favorite Tellers Called Me Again...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...to let me know that the half dollar bag filled up on the machine this morning. This is the first time in 3 months that it has filled up so I figured it might have some goodies in it! :laughing7: Bought the bag from her and I had much better results than my last bag from this branch which was a total skunk. The bag produced [8] 40%ers and [1] '64. :thumbsup:

In my excitement and haste I forgot to fill the current bag and buy that one as well. The teller told me the guy who filled the bag wasn't a coin collector just had bags and bags of his family's change that he had been saving and cashed in. He also filled the penny, nickel, dime and quarter bags. There was only about $100 or less left to go with the half bag but since he filled it up I am hoping there is some silver sitting in there because the 9 silvers I found were all generally located at the top of the bag I bought so I will be back to fill their bag and buy it next week! ;D

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! :icon_thumleft: If the half bag you are about to purchase contains some silver, then I believe I would speak up for the other bags as well. If there were silvers halves in the mix, I see no reason there shouldn't also be silver dimes and quarters as well as war nickels and wheat pennies. Maybe something better. Good luck!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread