Your Encouragement

cuttybce

Feb 16, 2010
Western PA
Glad to hear you did so well! Dimes never stop surprising me. Just keep at it.....because you really never know what you're going to find.

HH,
cuttybce

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ya, dimes have been good for me too. ive stopped recently due to WAY too many boxes of solid brand new 2010D dimes, but will continue to hunt them when they get all in circulation, and will finally start producing again! keep it up and hh!

Felixaaron

Jan 1, 2011
CHAINCHOMP said:
ya, dimes have been good for me too. ive stopped recently due to WAY too many boxes of solid brand new 2010D dimes, but will continue to hunt them when they get all in circulation, and will finally start producing again! keep it up and hh!

Did you try opening the solid 2010 boxes? I ask because over the last few weeks I have gotten 5+ boxes that seem to be solid 2010 looking at the ends and choose to open them anyway. I have scored a barber, 4 mercs, and a few boxes that looked like solid new held 3, 4, or 5 silvers. I used to get discouraged when I opened a box an saw super shinny ends, but now I just open them anyway.

Dimes are really fun. Great job on your find!

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Ive yet to find a silver dime in rolls..Ive had better luck finding them in the reject trays :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions