Special Thanks

conpewter

Aug 17, 2010
Illinois
Yeah forgot the username thing. I want to thank you for encouraging this youngster and being involved. I know you mentioned that his Mom can use the coins as encouragement for good behavior etc. I think it is great.

Glad they got there safe, tried to put in a good variety of coins.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
conpewter said:
Yeah forgot the username thing. I want to thank you for encouraging this youngster and being involved. I know you mentioned that his Mom can use the coins as encouragement for good behavior etc. I think it is great.

Glad they got there safe, tried to put in a good variety of coins.

Thank you for your interest in the kid. Talked to her yesterdy and it seems that due to the good hearted people here on TN she had to buy him a desk just for his coins. I gave him about 500 2/2 flips and a couple of boxes to put them in. He now spends hours going through the coins and trying to pick the best to put them in a flip. :laughing7:

Thanks again to everyone (There were several) that helped this young gentlemen.

I have to be honest, I get about five or six packages a week with my hobby and I looked at the package and started scratching my head before I opened it. I couldn't remember buying anything that week and couldn't figure out what it was in the package. I usually just throw them in the safe and then open and sort them on Saturday morning while everyone else is sleeping. Glad I opened it up instead of waiting until the weekend.... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread