Is there such a thing?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there such a thing as a box of "large dollars"?
(Eisenhower)

Banks get supplied with boxes of cents-small dollar coins, but is there sich a thing as "large dollar" coin boxes?

If there is, how heavy are they and how much FV is the box?

Banks around me sometimes have loose eisenhower dollars, and I've gotten 2 peace dollars once.

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not exactly, but sometimes you can get a bank to order you a Bag of them. Worst thing I've ever ened up with was another canvas bag and 1000 Ikes to dump.

Good luck.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47thelement said:
Not exactly, but sometimes you can get a bank to order you a Bag of them. Worst thing I've ever ened up with was another canvas bag and 1000 Ikes to dump.

Good luck.

haha..sounds heavy

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
LJ and I tried ordering "large dollar coins"...and kept getting the new presidential dollars time after time after time. Finally just gave up as neither Brinks, Intertrust nor CWI was able to supply them for some reason. :BangHead:

Moneypenny

Dec 30, 2010
Florida
fiddycent said:
LJ and I tried ordering "large dollar coins"...and kept getting the new presidential dollars time after time after time. Finally just gave up as neither Brinks, Intertrust nor CWI was able to supply them for some reason. :BangHead:

Haha, since I saw Ken Jennings say "Fiddy Cent" on Jeopardy last week, I've been wondering if there was a Treasurenet member with this name ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread