A Few From The Local Choke And Puke

Demon_Wolf

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Garrett AT Pro
Went down to the local choke and puke to get a pop and a candy bar. walked in grabbed them and walked up to the counter, and the girl looked at me and said aren't you the one that came in last week and asked if I had any 50 cent pieces in the cash register and i said yes. Then of course I asked her if she had any and she said yes a teenager came in earlier and bought some things and paid for them with these and she showed me and of course i asked her if i could buy them and she said yes that she didn't want to fill out a extra inventory sheet on them when she was done tonight. So I bought them and my candy bar and pop and came home and boy was i surprised at what some dumb teenager did. Came home and looked at them closer and I received a 1971 S. Eisenhower dollar, A 1982 George Washington commemorative halve dollar. Walked out of there with one big smile on my face ;D. Then when i got home i looked threw the change like I always do before it goes into the change jar I found a 2004S Roosevelt Dime. (I think it is a silver dime it has the silver looking edge on it) Wow I wonder if he took it from his his parents collection or what but I will take it. Happy Hunting And Good Luck!!!

Attachments

• Ike 1 001.jpg
    Ike 1 001.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 351
  • Ike 2 001.jpg
    Ike 2 001.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 349
  • wash 1 001.jpg
    wash 1 001.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Wash 2 001.jpg
    Wash 2 001.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 346
  • Rosey 1 001.jpg
    Rosey 1 001.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 334
  • Rosey 2 001.jpg
    Rosey 2 001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
awesome scores!!!! amazing!!!! u should have bought all thhe coins she had loose in her drawer, cuz i bet the dime also came from the same person, because i mean, what are the chances? so there may have been more...maybe theres still time...HURRY BACK!!!!!!! lmao...nice catches nonetheless. keep it up and hh!

OP
OP
Demon_Wolf

Demon_Wolf

Feb 15, 2011
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Garrett AT Pro
I believe the Ike dollars is 40% silver. I did look them up on line and there where clad proofs and 40% silver proofs. When I turn it on it's edge I can't see any copper showing threw so I'm guessing it's silver. I didn't want to ring test it by dropping it on a table because it is in really great shape, I actually put it in a flip to save it for my 2 month old son when he gets older. Happy Hunting And Good Luck !!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread