My first Saturday Score

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Had meetings all week in Alabama so the only hunting I could do was Geocache. Anyways at lunch I had a message from my dumpbank that someone had dropped off halfs and if I wanted they would keep them for me. I said yes. Well today I went by to make a deposit and they asked if I wanted the halfs. I said yes again, so 3 thips though the Drive through rocket tube and I got 34 1964 Kennedys, 2 WL halfs and 32 40% halfs. I like it when banks help me out. The boxes of donuts payed off.

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score must be nice to have teller keep out the silver for you. So far I have not been able to get someone to save them for me.....Matt

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o I'm suprised a teller still saves silver knowing that silver is valueable! With all those ads in the papers and on TV for silver coins, suprising people still turn them in as well.
Good job :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Saabman

Aug 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
F75
WOW!!!!! Great score!!!! WTG!!!!! And in the words of the great Homer Simpson......"Mmmmmmmm, doughnuts!!!!!"

steeda

Mar 16, 2010
kd5txx said:
Had meetings all week in Alabama so the only hunting I could do was Geocache. Anyways at lunch I had a message from my dumpbank that someone had dropped off halfs and if I wanted they would keep them for me. I said yes. Well today I went by to make a deposit and they asked if I wanted the halfs. I said yes again, so 3 thips though the Drive through rocket tube and I got 34 1964 Kennedys, 2 WL halfs and 32 40% halfs. I like it when banks help me out. The boxes of donuts payed off.

WOW!!! Nice haul there! I'd get more donuts! :icon_pirat:

On another thought, I thought I was the only one on this forum that was a geocacher, albeit not so much anymore. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread