Scored today on my first box

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I've been searching rolls for a few months now, off and on. But always what the bank had on hand, a hundred here, twenty there, etc. Today I finally got my first box of 500 that I had ordered, and the results were pretty good!

4- 90 percenters (all 1964)
43- 40 percenters (1965-1969)

I seperated all the 1974-d's, but I haven't gone over them yet with my glass, update soon, I hope! ;D

Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, great results Jeffro! I've got a box I'm opening later tonight. Hope my finds are even half that good.

Do you need a link to ID the 74D doubled die? LOL

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Actually, I should post that link for that guy, eh? I forgot not all people have access to the search function- ;)

After going through probably several hundred 1974-D's, I haven't found a single one yet! I feel skunked, even though I seem to do OK on the silver.

Some of youse guys have scored on the Liberties and Benjies, too. I feel left out :'( :'( :'( :'(

feel sorry for me......

;D :D ;D ;D :D

OP
OP
Jeffro

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
You can bet I'll be getting another box next payday, too! LOL! maybe even go back to nickels as well, although I couldn't possibly go through them nearly as quick. I think halves are the way to go for good finds, fairly consistantly. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread