A funny epilogue to my story of the bank that threatened to call the IRS.....

dpy52081

Feb 16, 2011
Long Island, NY
Some of you might have read my post of a bank that threatened to call the IRS because I was asking for boxes of coins without a business account......

I do not like that bank, they have been nothing but rude to me and won't even give me loose coins in their tray.

They got robbed this week haha.

I do not condone ban robbery, but am I wrong for chalking this one up to poetic justice?

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
They wouldn't even give you regular coins from their tray? or are they silver ones? wow.. what horrible customer service. I would complain to higher management. Forget the robbery.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better watch out I'm sure big brother is watching :read2:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
true haha...they might have YOU on the suspect list because they know you are not satisfied with their service...but still, that is pretty damn funny :laughing9: keep it up and hh!

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
dpy52081 said:
Some of you might have read my post of a bank that threatened to call the IRS because I was asking for boxes of coins without a business account......

I do not like that bank, they have been nothing but rude to me and won't even give me loose coins in their tray.

They got robbed this week haha.

I do not condone ban robbery, but am I wrong for chalking this one up to poetic justice?

Let's see.

1) You are a disgruntled customer
2) they were robbed shortly after you had an altercation with them
3) You are thinking it is poetic justice.

which leads to

4) The IRS might show up ... WITH the FBI. Just to ask questions.

(Not a joke. Be CAREFUL what you say, as they could say you were looking for feedback to the robbery because you were PART of it. A police profiler would agree that your activity is suspicious. We may know better, but robbers have boasted in the past in a third party way to try to not look guilty but still let the world know about thieir successful heist. Truly dude. So be careful, and delete your post if you can.)

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Personally i would also be happy if the entire staff at that bank was rude. Unfortunately some there may be nice people and may have suffered fear or loss of work. I dont wish bad things even on those i hate .....at least until the time i can take care of it myself......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread