Mini Road Trip...

db23

Mar 18, 2011
I was out of town yesterday and stopped by 6 banks. NOTHING. However one interesting thing happened.

One bank I went into, one of the tellers said they don't have any but just ordered a box for a customer that orders them regularly. First thing I thought was how fun it'd be to turn them into a dump bank... Then I started thinking that if he's buying from them regularly then he's likely finding stuff. I don't have an account with this bank, YET. I'm going to open one on Saturday and go order 5 boxes from them!

Bank is a national chain and I swear everyone of their branches I've been in I've been met with the nicest tellers of any Banks - big or small.

Upvote 0

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
If you open your account, you might want to order 2 boxes at first. If you order 5 you might start to piss them off from the start. you have to remember they are already ordering for some one else, if the weekly order is to many boxes, they will cut off all of you. Now if you open your new account with 40 or 50k. Then you could sit down with the manager and ask if 5 on a steady basis would be ok. HH and good luck

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just because he orders regularly dose not mean he is finding silver. I been ordering from two different banks for over a month now and I have only gotten 2 40%er and I order 2 boxes a week from both banks......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread