Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2008
    Michigan
    Whites DFX

First post after 2 1/4 years CRHunting

This is my first post on the CRHunting part of TNet. Fortunately for me, I stumbled on to the section about CRHunting in Oct. 2008. I decided to try it and instantly became addicted to it with the first roll I ever bought containing 2 1964 Kennedys. I live in Southern Lower Michigan near the Indiana line. I quit CRHunting about 7 weeks ago. Tons of skunks and harder to find banks that would take your dumps and all of the dirty looks. I got up to doing 5,000 dollars a week in bank boxes, plus a friend of mine and myself would go on road trips that ended up netting us some huge scores of silver. Since I began hunting I've managed to pull the following: 3,016 40% Kennedys, 656 1964 Kennedy Halves, 175 Franklins, 96 Walking Liberty's, 7 old silver commerative halves, 147 proof and silver proof halves, 12 magicians halves and 566 silver dimes. I had a lot of fun and miss it a lot. Thanks to all of you for letting me know about this great hobby and best wishes to all of you on your hunt.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Nov 2009
    Madison MS
    Garrett Ace 350
    32 times

Re: First post after 2 1/4 years CRHunting

Good grief....You have some good scores there. Since you are nowhere near me KEEP HUNTING!!!

us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    930 times
    silver surfing

Wow, I started in '08 also. Never had and major scores, now I know why, you're in my backyard! Very impressive totals....I hope you don't dirtfish too! Just kidding ffd

us
    Mar 2009
    MI
    ace 250
    11 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Tornado, I also live in southern michigan, southwest. Are you on the westside? Just wondering if we've been getting eachother's dumps. Do u mark your rolls?
    2012 finds

40%- 88

A lot of garage sale gold and silver!

us
    Nov 2008
    Michigan
    Whites DFX

I'm east of Edwardsburg, MI. I haven't ever marked my coins. We may be getting each others dumps. Best wishes

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors