First post after 2 1/4 years CRHunting

btornado71

Nov 7, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
This is my first post on the CRHunting part of TNet. Fortunately for me, I stumbled on to the section about CRHunting in Oct. 2008. I decided to try it and instantly became addicted to it with the first roll I ever bought containing 2 1964 Kennedys. I live in Southern Lower Michigan near the Indiana line. I quit CRHunting about 7 weeks ago. Tons of skunks and harder to find banks that would take your dumps and all of the dirty looks. I got up to doing 5,000 dollars a week in bank boxes, plus a friend of mine and myself would go on road trips that ended up netting us some huge scores of silver. Since I began hunting I've managed to pull the following: 3,016 40% Kennedys, 656 1964 Kennedy Halves, 175 Franklins, 96 Walking Liberty's, 7 old silver commerative halves, 147 proof and silver proof halves, 12 magicians halves and 566 silver dimes. I had a lot of fun and miss it a lot. Thanks to all of you for letting me know about this great hobby and best wishes to all of you on your hunt.

Upvote 0

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Good grief....You have some good scores there. Since you are nowhere near me KEEP HUNTING!!!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I started in '08 also. Never had and major scores, now I know why, you're in my backyard! Very impressive totals....I hope you don't dirtfish too! Just kidding ffd

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tornado, I also live in southern michigan, southwest. Are you on the westside? Just wondering if we've been getting eachother's dumps. Do u mark your rolls?

OP
OP
B

btornado71

Nov 7, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I'm east of Edwardsburg, MI. I haven't ever marked my coins. We may be getting each others dumps. Best wishes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions