$100 of CR Ikes and another silver eagle offer

mjh955

Feb 12, 2011
Norcal
Picked up $100 in rolled Ikes today. No silver or '73 but did get a beautiful bicentennial clad proof. Also came across another silver eagle offer in Coinage magazine. Not sure if this was posted already but figured I'd put it on for anyone who missed it. The offer is for 1 Silver Eagle at $32.50. The vault code is UCOAGGS 0411. Expires on 4/22.

HH everyone!!
Sorry everyone!! I guess a number to call is needed. ::)
The number is 1-800-459-2646.

Upvote 0

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks mj for the post i sent in my order asap and it went through hope i can do it again thanks again suprdave

mick56

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATPro
I called in some of these offers last weekend. Checked my cc statement just now, I still have not been charged for any of them. The person said they will have the right to cancel any order. Due to the recent rise, I wonder if I will not be getting any of the ASE's? Maybe they don't want to sell them so cheap.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they reduced mine from 10 to 1 saying strict limit 1 per household. I need to make sure they give me back the $495 in reversal charges to lol...!!!!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya i called to make sure they had reversed the charges for 10 which they had already done.

The rep said the Morgans are back ordered but it should be shipping in another week or so which is fine by me as long as they dont cancel it which would suck!

srj19

Greenie
Mar 29, 2011
Just called and after giving all info was told that this would be forwared to a broker to see if the offer/product is still available. Doesn't sound too promising.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread