$100 of CR Ikes and another silver eagle offer

mjh955

Feb 12, 2011
Norcal
Picked up $100 in rolled Ikes today. No silver or '73 but did get a beautiful bicentennial clad proof. Also came across another silver eagle offer in Coinage magazine. Not sure if this was posted already but figured I'd put it on for anyone who missed it. The offer is for 1 Silver Eagle at $32.50. The vault code is UCOAGGS 0411. Expires on 4/22.

HH everyone!!
Sorry everyone!! I guess a number to call is needed. ::)
The number is 1-800-459-2646.

Upvote 0

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Yes, these offers are great.. what's the phone number?

tenseventyfive

Apr 25, 2010
Which company is this offer from? Dont want to accidentally order from same place BEFORE the first ones come!

:coffee2:

vetteguy96

Mar 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
tenseventyfive said:
Which company is this offer from? Dont want to accidentally order from same place BEFORE the first ones come!

:coffee2:

iagree.gif
Cereal....I just ordered the other night...the phone number is the same and I am ITCHING to jump on this, but don't want to muck up the other transaction....anybody have any wisdom for we noobs (Speaking for myself) on this?

:hello:

joshatron

Greenie
Apr 11, 2011
Fill me in here...

I am seeing a lot of you guys post about these silver eagles for sale from different companies that you have to call for... are these all 1oz .999 silver coins? Is there a catch to it? like $15 shipping and handling? I'd like to order one.. or 5...

vetteguy96

Mar 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
joshatron said:
Fill me in here...

I am seeing a lot of you guys post about these silver eagles for sale from different companies that you have to call for... are these all 1oz .999 silver coins? Is there a catch to it? like $15 shipping and handling? I'd like to order one.. or 5...

They're all Regular Silver Eagles, 1 oz and un-circulated. They come in an air-tight container.

There's no catch and the shipping is free....I say "No Catch", but it IS their way of attracting new customers, and you MAY (I never have yet) hear from them occasionally with special offers.

Usually a limit of ONE per household, tho there are ways around that, and I am DYING to hear from the other guys about ordering so many times close together...I just ordered two from the last go-round, and am ALWAYS eager to jump on these, but don't want to get cancelled for ordering too many or too close together.

I hope these will keep coming and I for one, am GRATEFUL to each and every CRH'er who has kept them coming.

:hello:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I ordered the two for $33 each deal before. I think as long as the Vault Verification codes are different, you should be ok to order from them even though you ordered under a different vault code previously.

OP
OP
M

mjh955

Feb 12, 2011
Norcal
I've ordered all that I've come across. The vault code numbers are different for each offer so you don't have to worry about ordering multiple times from the same company. The only limit is what the offer says which is usually 1 per household. I've even called back to back on the same vault # but with a different address. No problems yet. :hello2:

vetteguy96

Mar 11, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
mjh955 said:
I've ordered all that I've come across. The vault code numbers are different for each offer so you don't have to worry about ordering multiple times from the same company. The only limit is what the offer says which is usually 1 per household. I've even called back to back on the same vault # but with a different address. No problems yet. :hello2:

Went ahead and ordered mine..........As ALWAYS...THANK YOU, and please keep em coming! :hello:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vetteguy96 said:
mjh955 said:

Went ahead and ordered mine..........As ALWAYS...THANK YOU, and please keep em coming! :hello:

Same here.. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: I wonder how long before they catch on.... :laughing7:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you order through their website or do you have to call? just curious cause i want some of my family members to order them for me as well.

-Bigheed

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just ordered one thanks for the info thats a great deal for a 1oz .999 coin

i think the catch is they say the shipping address must match the billing address of the card, i.e. 1 per household, so just get your friends and relatives to order you 1 haha.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Has anyone here tried to order the items using another people's name in the household. I know that they say one per household. I've gotten mine but I'm wondering if anyone has tried to order for additional people in the household using that other person's credit card? Just trying to get as many of these as I can. Great deal!

Theolog

Greenie
Apr 5, 2011
I have taken advantage of all these offers I've come across. This will put me at a half-dozen ounces in the past two weeks. Still waiting on the past three I have ordered.

Keep these offers coming.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for another great offer! I picked up the two ASE's and 1 AGE from Universal Coin and Bullion last week. I just ordered this offer and they didn't seem to care that I had gotten the last offer too. I'll keep ordering as long as they keep offering them at this price.

jarhoops

Mar 17, 2011
I placed this order as well. Thanks for the info! Interestingly I have not received the e-mail confirmation. I received the confimation almost immediately the last time I ordered from them. Anyone else having the same experience?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread