47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Hunt" while you cane

I think we are only a day or two away from the Hunt brothers artifitially inflated all-time high for silver.

If you think you have competition now, wait til the mainstream media releases the news of silver breaking an new all-time high

I'll bet we will never be able to order another box of halve again because of these johnny-come-too-latelys

Upvote 0

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: "Hunt" while you cane

I think people are too lazy in general. My friends, family, and co-workers all know that I MD and roll hunt. In the last three years, none have shown much or any interest in my hobbies, and so far, I have no worry of any competition that way. I bet I could still say this at $100 silver. We are waiting for our free money with no effort involved. ffd

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010

I dont think it will make any differance. the only people I here that talk about silver coins are you guys and gals. The bulk of the people think the world is flat and they could care less. After all we are not finding that much. HH

WormtownFJR

Jan 27, 2009

I have three other friends that hunt. Two of them I kinda got started. The other through family. They all say the same thing about others feeling on their hobby.

AND really...CRH and MD are labor/time intensive. Most guys would rather be shooting zombies or each other in some game than doing all the work required to dig up what could be a pull tab or set up a CRH operation.

You have to have the fever.

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

$50 in 1980 is $126 in 2009, which is probably $130+ in 2011. Another threat is all the states doing what Utah did, making Gold and Silver coins legal tender for their metal value. And did anyone else think this thread was about some old guy with a cane CRHing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread