$400 dollars in nickels, $50 in pennies and..

Bankboxsearcher

Apr 19, 2011
I got $400 in nickels today. (3 boxes) and $100 in customer rolled ones.. 2 boxes of pennies.. I went though the bag from yesterday.. Nothing much but common 50s a few 40s *not war* and 2x39 dated ( got the nickel bug now.) BUT I went into a bank ive never been to before and asked for halves and Ikes and I got 8 rolls of IKES! and they had 560 bucks or so in customer rolled halves. They said they have been there for ages.. I said cool I'll buy em.. im going to go though it all tonight! ALL NIGHTER here no work Friday! :hello2: Good luck everyone.

Upvote 0

kb4iqm

Mar 26, 2011
Southeastern Tennessee
Bankboxsearcher said:
I got $400 in nickels today. (3 boxes) and $100 in customer rolled ones.. 2 boxes of pennies.. I went though the bag from yesterday.. Nothing much but common 50s a few 40s *not war* and 2x39 dated ( got the nickel bug now.) BUT I went into a bank ive never been to before and asked for halves and Ikes and I got 8 rolls of IKES! and they had 560 bucks or so in customer rolled halves. They said they have been there for ages.. I said cool I'll buy em.. im going to go though it all tonight! ALL NIGHTER here no work Friday! :hello2: Good luck everyone.
I hope they're full of :icon_sunny: silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread