Great news.

sidmind

Nov 10, 2008
A few weeks ago I posted this thread about how hard CRH is .
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,391895.msg2792181.html#msg2792181

I got great news today, although I have lived at my house for 8 years I have not really known my neighbors very well, but two weeks ago I found out he purchased some baby chickens and long story short, we now have a joint venture raising chickens together, and I also finally talked to his wife and found out she is the Bank Supervisor at the largest bank in town which I happen to have an account.

I haven't asked her yet about it "yet", but I hope to be able to sweet talk her into ordering bags or boxes of halves.

I will keep you posted.

Upvote 0

dpy52081

Feb 16, 2011
Long Island, NY
maybe the chickens will lay golden eggs too, I know geese are more known for that though :laughing9:

GL and hopefully she will help you get LOTS of silver.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Dont count your chickens before they..........oh gawd someone stop me please.

dpy52081

Feb 16, 2011
Long Island, NY
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it got out of their coop :)

Sorry..... urge..... to..... make..... bad..... jokes..... overwhelming......

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
What kind of chicks are you raising? For meat or eggs?

We just raised barred rocks. Since we live in town, once they get to 3 weeks or so, they go to my uncle's farm. As she does every year, my 10 year old sat down and sobbed last night before they went to live at the farm. It breaks my heart each time she does that.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on getting her to ordering boxes for you. Maybe if you are lucky enough she may also collect the silver that comes thur for you also......Matt

OP
OP
sidmind

sidmind

Nov 10, 2008
clovis97 said:
What kind of chicks are you raising? For meat or eggs?

We just raised barred rocks. Since we live in town, once they get to 3 weeks or so, they go to my uncle's farm. As she does every year, my 10 year old sat down and sobbed last night before they went to live at the farm. It breaks my heart each time she does that.

Long island red's, mainly for eggs, but there is an extra roo that is clucking on borrowed time.
IMG_0234.jpg

OP
OP
sidmind

sidmind

Nov 10, 2008
I finally got a chance to talk to my neighbor the Teller supervisor.
she said she would order me a "bag" of halves tomorow, she said she thinks they come in $1000 bags, and she would order 1 for me. She also said she has $40.00 worth of rolled halves in the vault that have been there awhile and I can come by and pick them up tomorow.

I am very excited.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread