So I bought my own dump today... Intentionally!

db23

Mar 18, 2011
I went to a bank that I've dumped 2 boxes plus about 10 or so CWR rolls. I was silly enough to ask them if I could buy a box of dimes. Once they figured out that I was responsible for the half dump they questioned what I was going to do with them. Since I'd already decided that I'm not going to bring anymore dumps to this bank, I promised that they would not be back and I would also not be dumping anymore halves.

Now that seemed to make the manager happy so she said that I can order whatever I want as long as I don't bring it back. I ordered 4 boxes of dimes and 4 boxes of halves to be picked up Friday. She also told me that she had $270 in halves in the vault and $38 of IKES, I said I'd take both. The second she brought the halves out I could tell that they were mine because of the mark on the wrapper. I took them anyway knowing that I'd just dump them in a TD Penny Arcade and it would make the people at this bank happy.

Oh yeah, best part is that the rolls weren't all my dumps! Scored 3 90s and 7 40s!

Who said ya can't turn a dump bank into a pickup bank!?!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread