Got a nice visit from 55 beautiful ladies

Laken

Dec 24, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow CRHers!

it has been a while since i've posted. (last time i posted about my new year's silver dump bag) =)

Given an average week, I try to do around 10 boxes of halves to keep the addiction going.
I read everyone's posts all the time, and started increasing my box volume from 5 to 10... partially due to CardsNCoins constant good luck =D (Wanted to get some of that luck myself)

So, I get my regular 4 boxes from one branch I frequent, which usually give up 1~3 keepers per box, but usually always 40%s. Well the teller had actually ordered a total of 10 instead of the regular 4 (why, I don't know and wasn't complaining). But only having a limited amount of cash, picked up the usual 4.

3 boxes in... 2 40%s. Not too bad, always better than skunks, and already half-way through box #4. Well, turns out that box #4 was hiding 4 beautiful walkers in one roll! =D Was pretty exciting! especially when the final roll gave up another 3!!!

The fun didn't stop there.... I go and pick up another 4 boxes. The very first one I decide to open happens to have a benjamin ender... Now I have gotten a benjamin ender, and it turns out that, besides the ben, the box happened to contain no more keepers... well not only did I flip a roll over to reveal a walker ender, but the entire box contained 20 walkers! (w/ several more benjamins)

On top of that, the streak continued into the next 2 boxes!!!! (before ending unfortunately.. as they all must)
I know it was someone's collection because all the coins had the exact same tarnished tinting on their edges.

Totals:
55 walkers (1 1917; 1 1918; 3 1939; rest in 40's)
11 Bens
2 64'
3 40%

So, this may be far from a dream box for many, but combined... it damn sure was a great score!

As everyone always says, It's out there! Trust me!

HH! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Laken

Laken

Dec 24, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, it became easier when I began befriending my tellers. Once a month, my main pick-up banks and dump-banks get either starbucks or donuts =) (sometimes chinese pastries.. depending on how much the wife is willing to help me make them ... lol )

I also have one dump-bank that has a manager let me dump any amount a week (haven't tried more than 1k) in exchange for any eisenhowers I find. Not worth much to me, so not a bad deal if you ask me.

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
That is a fantastic find They would have to call me a paramedic if I found those

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy you scored love those walkers :thumbsup:, But sure would hate to do the dumping ;D

HH...Miner

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Excellent score on those Walkers and Bens. Gotta love 'em.
Congrats! Rich was shining down on you.
rileyboy
R.I.P. Rich

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beautiful score indeed!

the key to dumping is to get the coin vault bags ahead of time, put your name, acct# on them etc and "Dump Confidently" Just bring them in like its nothing. With all your info on the bag the business counter teller doesnt have to do crap except give u the money and send it out for processing. Be prepared and they'll love you and of course be nice to them, chat them up a little bit, if you know what nationality they are do something simple like learn how to say thanks in japanese, korean, spanish, whatever, Los angeles has every nationality you can imagine. All those little things u do add up.

HH
Bigheed

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Bigheed said:
beautiful score indeed!

the key to dumping is to get the coin vault bags ahead of time, put your name, acct# on them etc and "Dump Confidently" Just bring them in like its nothing. With all your info on the bag the business counter teller doesnt have to do crap except give u the money and send it out for processing. Be prepared and they'll love you and of course be nice to them, chat them up a little bit, if you know what nationality they are do something simple like learn how to say thanks in japanese, korean, spanish, whatever, Los angeles has every nationality you can imagine. All those little things u do add up.

HH
Bigheed
Very well put! If you want to be successful in Los Angeles, this is how it's done. It's simple and no chance of buying your dumps back.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread