Dime Box finds...

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Definately not the usually. My FIRST proof dime... it was an ender. I would've passed it up except for a canadian dime i had to check to see if it was silver. I will never complain again about them darn canadians :laughing9: Also a 5 pence... id say thats a pretty rare find as well. no silver, but i loved this fun box of dimes!

DSCN0308.jpg

Upvote 0

bsktbllsam

Apr 16, 2011
i always look at the face of extra shiny rims, i would hate to pass up a proof even if it is not silver. i find them so good looking. i have also found a bunch of 2009s like this. takes some extra time, but worth it to me.

OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Ive actually been on a "mission" to find a proof. its just so amazing that these get into circulation, and the luck of me stumbling upon it :tongue3: made my day :hello2:

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Those shiny rims are great to see, however, the 2010 rims look so shiny, like a proof in some cases, I don't look at them the way I used to as it is normally a 2010 and not a S.

OP
OP
brendan1414

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
MentalUnrest said:
Those shiny rims are great to see, however, the 2010 rims look so shiny, like a proof in some cases, I don't look at them the way I used to as it is normally a 2010 and not a S.

you shoulda seen my jaw drop when i seen this beauty... in EXCELLENT shape too, someone must have JUST pulled that sucker out of the mint casing... and yea, the rim seems more... square. i can tell the difference atleast. thick, squared off and shiny.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread