Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

Dime Box finds...

Definately not the usually. My FIRST proof dime... it was an ender. I would've passed it up except for a canadian dime i had to check to see if it was silver. I will never complain again about them darn canadians Also a 5 pence... id say thats a pretty rare find as well. no silver, but i loved this fun box of dimes!

us
    Apr 2011

Re: Dime Box finds...

i always look at the face of extra shiny rims, i would hate to pass up a proof even if it is not silver. i find them so good looking. i have also found a bunch of 2009s like this. takes some extra time, but worth it to me.

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

Ive actually been on a "mission" to find a proof. its just so amazing that these get into circulation, and the luck of me stumbling upon it made my day

us
    Nov 2010
    113 times

Those shiny rims are great to see, however, the 2010 rims look so shiny, like a proof in some cases, I don't look at them the way I used to as it is normally a 2010 and not a S.

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

Quote Originally Posted by MentalUnrest
    Those shiny rims are great to see, however, the 2010 rims look so shiny, like a proof in some cases, I don't look at them the way I used to as it is normally a 2010 and not a S.
    you shoulda seen my jaw drop when i seen this beauty... in EXCELLENT shape too, someone must have JUST pulled that sucker out of the mint casing... and yea, the rim seems more... square. i can tell the difference atleast. thick, squared off and shiny.

us
    Mar 2010
    Colorado Springs CO.
    Bounty Hunter QS
    18 times

awesome finds! congrats! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]
    CHAINCHOMP

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links