for the people who search dollar rolls

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know that many of you do not search dollar rolls but i thought i would ask but when you do do you find SBA or IKE'S i know there is somebody on here that has 27 of them and i am trying to get them before he puts them on ebay. so if you do have/find any and don't want them please let me know i am willing to pay face and shipping on them if this is no good for you please tell me your price thank you.

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found over 400 IKEs and list them as 100-lot with a bid starting from $130. I sold them for $130-$180. Landing a profit of $14.06 to $58.11 per 100-lot after all the fees. I spend the very ugly ones away. The guy at the local flea market offers $115 for 100 pieces. So for IKEs people can sell off readily. Offer of face + shipping may not get any takers. You have to offer at $120 for 100 pieces to get some takers. HH

captainfwiffo

May 11, 2011
Southwest Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really easy to get SBAs - nobody wants Agony dollars. Just ask for them at the bank, or get them as change from the stamp machine at the post office. Usually it'll be a mix of SBAs and the new dollars.

brewboss

Mar 9, 2011
I think I have 3 SBA dollars as well. If we go the 90% route, throw in a silver dime to the total??

OP
OP
C

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i am in the middle of a trade for a large quantity of Ike's so i do not need them any more. thanks to all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions