My first Franklin(s)! (pic)

bsktbllsam

Apr 16, 2011
I'm new to crh, one month in. It has been hard for me to find pickup banks for halves, especially considering I am a college student and only have college checking accounts. I have been doing dimes in the meantime and my totals are 31 total silver dimes (27 rosies, 4 mercs). This was only my 3rd ever box of halves, and by far the best one yet! 7x90% (4 bens, 3 kens) and 2x40%. Still waiting for my first walker :icon_pirat: Over 100$ melt value with todays spot price, amazing for me. My best one before this was 1 90% and 1 40%.

photo-13.jpg

Sorry for the quality, it is a cell pic. Dates are 65, 68, 64, 64, 64, 53, 62, 63, 63. Also, the top coin is a gold plated bicentennial, is this worth keeping? Is the value more than 50c? Thanks for looking, HH.

Upvote 0

MSUCE99

Apr 12, 2011
Congrats, that's a great haul! :hello2:

I am new to CRH too, and it looks like the silver gods were smiling on both of us today. I just got my first Walker this afternoon, but haven't found any mercury dimes in the wild yet. Keep it up and happy hunting!

frankiefry

May 16, 2010
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV, Ace 250, Tesoro Silver uMax
Great bunch of coins you have there. Congrats on the great finds. Now you are going to be spoiling for the next 'big' one. Good Luck : )

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome! I wish I started in college. I still haven't found a walker in a box or roll, only loose in trays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread