First week of CRH Silver found!!!!! And a Question????

joekat1

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2011
Hello fellow coin roll hunters, First time poster long time lurker. My son Logan and I decided this is going to be the week to start this great hobby, and let me say its been great so far.
This weeks addition to the growing silver pile. 13 total silver 7 dimes 6 halves
The teller at one of the banks asked if i would like to buy the $600 in large dollar coins? Anyone have any experiance with these? Asked the same teller if they could order me some haves in boxes they said no but they could order $1000 Bags
What is everyones thoughts on Bags?

Thanks for helping a new Coin Roll Hunter out
Joe and Logan

Pennys
4 boxes from 4 different banks
35 total wheats oldest 1919
$26.75 in pre 82 coppers

Dimes
3 boxes from 3 different banks and $100 CWR
1947x2
1948d
1964x2

Halves $420 in CWR
1968x3
1997s
2010 p & d

Upvote 0

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bags are MUCH easier to deal with.

I only got a bag once and I really wish I could get them again.

Take all the large dollars you can find.

If you get a peace or morgan you will be psyched. If you get a silver Ike that won't hurt your feelings either.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
is the 1997s silver? cuz otherwise theres only 5 silver halves...AWESOME FINDS though!!!!! big congrats on a great 1st week! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and sounds like you might be in virgin territory with numbers like that......Hit it hard!

AgentX

Dec 21, 2010
SeaninNH said:
Take all the large dollars you can find.

If you get a peace or morgan you will be psyched. If you get a silver Ike that won't hurt your feelings either.

I agree on the large dollars. I always ask for large dollars and grab everyone that I can. You may get lucky and hit a Peace or Morgan dollar and worst case you can sell Ike's for a slight premium on FeeBay or Craigslist. I regularly sell all of my Ike's for $1.25 each and put the profits into ASE's or Liberty halves.

Good luck and HH

OP
OP
J

joekat1

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2011
Thanks for the replys guys and gals. Happy Hunting i will update next week what the Large dollar coins contained
Thanks
Joe and Logan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread