road trip

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Good luck to you little buddy, You must have a good dad.... You may be a little to young to really appreciate the value of what your dad is doing for you.... You should be thankful! Happy Birthday, and be sure to post results...

dougbfromnorthga

Apr 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon & Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck. Road trips are cool. Especially if you come across some AG. HH Doug

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
happy 14th! i remember when i turned 14, good year...i tried my 1st cigarette and b*itch beer at 14 :laughing9: i remember...standing around hitting on chicks, and...well...oh nevermind. try not to do any of that, i cant prevent you from it though because i think every one goes through a stage like that sooner or later. just trying new things youve never even thought of doing...but it has to happen sometime. but 14 is way to young, wait till youre like 18 or 21 or what ever the law is now...i forget. good luck on the road trip!!! i agree too, appreciate what your dad is doing for you!!! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
The law is 21, yes stay away from beer, cigarettes and women, cause they all just take your money and leave you a broken shell of your former self. When I was 14, I was young, strong, undefeatable. Now look at me. What a mess.

Have a good trip, finds lots of coins to search, pull some silver and enjoy yourself. And thank your Dad for taking you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions