Finally a Silver Trifecta

TheProf

Nov 13, 2009
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a box of halves on the way back from work (limited to one a week by my bank and pretty much lost interest) and found $9.00 in silver alot of Walkers a first for me and a Franklin. Had 2 enders and a double ender with both sides showing Walkers! Over $200 in silver. Also 1967 Gold plate. Went back the next day for another box it was a skunk.

Attachments

• treasure 365.jpg
    treasure 365.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 441
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome score! All those from 1 box?! that could be a dream box for many people on here, I consider that one a small dream box :) Anything above 7 ounces is just great hh

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuberale said:
Nice! I may have to take up CR Hunting as well!
it's not that easy, silver is few and far between, just so happens he got part of someone's silver dumps(probrably passed down after someone died, and was not appreciated and was let go for facw value. You don't get near that in an average box, usually get skunked. People on here have went 50 half dollar boxes with nothing(skunk streak)

OP
OP
TheProf

TheProf

Nov 13, 2009
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went through 10 straight skunks in the last 2 months, thats why I stopped for a while, getting rid of them isn't easy anymore either. So good luck! First time I got more than 2 silver in over 2 years.

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is simply awesome! To find that many Walkers in one box would be a dream box for me.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Great box, congrats...

Isnt it absolutely crazy how one box can have that many, and then the very next day, the next box has zero??? I have a hard time with that one.... I guess I'm too analytical. Nice box though, I have still yet to find a WL in a half search.

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE! Why do people dip coins in gold? I have one I saved that is just a 73 or something dipped in gold..???

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great score. That's one of the better boxes I've seen on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions