Managed a couple today

Bentfork

Jan 4, 2010
Oklahoma
While the Commander-in-Chief was having her eyes examined I hit a Chase in the area. It's across town from my normal hunting grounds. They had 7 CWR of halves. Found 1 - 40% and 1- 90% Kenny.

This is the first silvers halves I have found in nearly 4 months. Still getting bags and boxes and they are still coming up skunks. I stopped keeping track at $20K.

Bentfork

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! I'd say that was a good use of your time while the Commander-in-Chief was busy.

I also scored my first silver in months this past Friday. Usually I just sign my paycheck and hand it to my wife :help: I had some extra time though, so I cashed this one and bought all of the halves that the bank had ($80 worth of rolled halves and a few loosies and one of the rolls coughed out a 1964). I work too much to do any real hunting and what free time I have, I spend with my wife and new son.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

OP
OP
Bentfork

Bentfork

Jan 4, 2010
Oklahoma
Kantuckkeean said:
Congrats! I'd say that was a good use of your time while the Commander-in-Chief was busy.

I also scored my first silver in months this past Friday. Usually I just sign my paycheck and hand it to my wife :help: I had some extra time though, so I cashed this one and bought all of the halves that the bank had ($80 worth of rolled halves and a few loosies and one of the rolls coughed out a 1964). I work too much to do any real hunting and what free time I have, I spend with my wife and new son.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Congrats to you and the wife on the new boy. Feels good doesn't it?

Oh, and BTW, congrats on your find at the bank. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions