Managed a couple today
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2010
    Oklahoma

Managed a couple today

While the Commander-in-Chief was having her eyes examined I hit a Chase in the area. It's across town from my normal hunting grounds. They had 7 CWR of halves. Found 1 - 40% and 1- 90% Kenny.

This is the first silvers halves I have found in nearly 4 months. Still getting bags and boxes and they are still coming up skunks. I stopped keeping track at $20K.

Bentfork

us
    Apr 2009
    Cornfield, IN
    F-22, cheapo pinpointer
    1083 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Managed a couple today

Congrats! I'd say that was a good use of your time while the Commander-in-Chief was busy.

I also scored my first silver in months this past Friday. Usually I just sign my paycheck and hand it to my wife I had some extra time though, so I cashed this one and bought all of the halves that the bank had ($80 worth of rolled halves and a few loosies and one of the rolls coughed out a 1964). I work too much to do any real hunting and what free time I have, I spend with my wife and new son.

Kindest regards,
    Kantuck

us
    Jan 2010
    Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by Kantuckkeean
    Congrats! I'd say that was a good use of your time while the Commander-in-Chief was busy.

I also scored my first silver in months this past Friday. Usually I just sign my paycheck and hand it to my wife I had some extra time though, so I cashed this one and bought all of the halves that the bank had ($80 worth of rolled halves and a few loosies and one of the rolls coughed out a 1964). I work too much to do any real hunting and what free time I have, I spend with my wife and new son.

Kindest regards,
    Kantuck
    Congrats to you and the wife on the new boy. Feels good doesn't it?

Oh, and BTW, congrats on your find at the bank.

us
    Mar 2010
    Colorado Springs CO.
    Bounty Hunter QS
    18 times

awesome finds! Keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]
    CHAINCHOMP

us
    Jun 2011
    North East
    2 times

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle."

--  Abraham Lincoln

Sponsored Links