first week hunting

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
So I've been collecting coins for a while and recently decided to start hunting. Long story short, I called a few banks Dan finally found one with a box of halves plus another 10 rolls. I bought all of them instantly, but didn't come away with much. A 64, a 68, and a 2005. All in all I can't complain as this is my first effort. How does this compare with your averages?

Upvote 0

DarkRider23

May 31, 2011
azlegends said:
So I've been collecting coins for a while and recently decided to start hunting. Long story short, I called a few banks Dan finally found one with a box of halves plus another 10 rolls. I bought all of them instantly, but didn't come away with much. A 64, a 68, and a 2005. All in all I can't complain as this is my first effort. How does this compare with your averages?

Everyone's average is different, but it seems like most people are averaging 2 per box or so. CWRs are hit and miss though.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quantity found seems to be related to geographic location. The upper east coast, from the posts, appears to be the place to be. The west isn't all dried up but the finds seem to be few and far between from reading the posts.

The midwest seems ok and the south has been searched dry by "Snow Birds". >:(

Depends on where you live if the average is correct, but on the bright side, that is two more for the pile.

HH

Yagershots

Jun 2, 2011
North East
Welcome...... I agree everyone's % is different. Not getting Skunk7.gif 'ed is always a plus. John HH

Attachments

• Skunk7.gif
    Skunk7.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 106

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions