FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silvercop said:
i think he and his wife dried up tennessee and missouri. i wonder if he is still at it?

I would be interested. He had a unique personality and could really track down silver. I swear he could smell it standing outside of the bank where he was
going.

:laughing7:

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i miss his posts. he had some incredible finds. wonder what his finds have been lately if he is still at it

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, he is indeed a character. I often go thru the "drive thru" to ask for silver (commerical lane)--his wonderful idea. It has worked several times. I guess tellers don't expect that :laughing7:

HSH,
apush :read2:

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
he can see posts here but cannot post so i will talk for him...

currently he is on a 18 skunk streak...

he has found more silver then me this year, but only because of a dream score like 4 weeks ago, he got
112 Walkers 106 Bens 22 1964's and 30 %40's which basically doubled his finds for the year

he appreciates the nice words you guys said

[email protected] is his email, feel free to email him

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
d2arcing said:
a dream score like 4 weeks ago, he got
112 Walkers 106 Bens 22 1964's and 30 %40's which basically doubled his finds for the year

Out of how many boxes???

I am also in Tennessee fairly close to Obe, I joined just a couple months before he "left"

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
tuckerD said:
He posts all the time over at Kitco. He has had some nice ups and some downs lately.

yup, i too have noticed this...hey, tucker, whats ur ID on kitco? Keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

tuckerD

Aug 31, 2009
CHAINCHOMP said:
tuckerD said:
He posts all the time over at Kitco. He has had some nice ups and some downs lately.

yup, i too have noticed this...hey, tucker, whats ur ID on kitco? Keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

"Deweytucker". I use the name in a few different variations on other boards. Like here, i rarely post at Kitco but it's where i was informed of this site by none other than Mr. Obediah. He and i exchanged a few messages May of 09' about our respective results, then he invited me here. I check this board, BS, GIM, Kitco among others religiously for the immense wealth of knowledge on an everyday basis.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i tried to find the kitco board and am only getting the place that buys pms. can you please post a link to the kitco board?

wharghoul

May 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD
He's still at it....I've seen him on other forums in recent weeks. I actually got in to this hobby back in 2008 based on his comments from the kitco forums.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He'll always be hunting the goods. He's a lifer, and he's good at it. No reason for him to stop, too bad he can't post anymore. He's a cool guy

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
I came to this board after he left and will see posts from time to time regarding him. Is there any links members can post to some of his old posts?

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liked his post, and he could sniff the silver out :icon_sunny:

HH..Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread