newbies first two boxes of halves

azrollhunter

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2011
were skunks!

and boy is it hard to find halves in Phoenix! i went to 5 banks before I found a wells fargo that had a shipment of 2 boxes coming in that afternoon. I picked one up later and got skunked. I drove to 3 different banks to dump around 170 at a time.I went back and picked up the other box and got skunked as well.

I enjoyed myself and I found that I can search through them and re- roll them very fast. I found a few with silver rims but they werent 64s they were 67s and 69s so I through them back in..

JUST KIDDING...

I have lurked on here for quite awhile.. learned a lot of things. Decided it was time to get my feet wet and join the party. I am excited to be apart of this, from my readings you are all great people. RIP RICH! I used to read a lot of his posts...

Upvote 0

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wells Fargo has been terrible for me in the SW... HORRIBLE. All marked coins for the most part. I did find a .50 peso worth less than .50. That was nice.

OP
OP
A

azrollhunter

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2011
koala33 said:
Wells Fargo has been terrible for me in the SW... HORRIBLE. All marked coins for the most part. I did find a .50 peso worth less than .50. That was nice.

i noticed 1 or 2 marked coins.. just no silver

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
azrollhunter said:
were skunks!

and boy is it hard to find halves in Phoenix! i went to 5 banks before I found a wells fargo that had a shipment of 2 boxes coming in that afternoon. I picked one up later and got skunked. I drove to 3 different banks to dump around 170 at a time.I went back and picked up the other box and got skunked as well.

I enjoyed myself and I found that I can search through them and re- roll them very fast. I found a few with silver rims but they werent 64s they were 67s and 69s so I through them back in..

JUST KIDDING...

I have lurked on here for quite awhile.. learned a lot of things. Decided it was time to get my feet wet and join the party. I am excited to be apart of this, from my readings you are all great people. RIP RICH! I used to read a lot of his posts...

welcome to the forum!!!!! i about wet myself when i first read this! i cringe at the thought of 40%ers being thrown back! Keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
It can be tough here in phx. I don't know where in the valley you are but here on the west side chase seems to be very accomadating as they have already ordered a box of halves for me and have 2 more on the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread