Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2011

newbies first two boxes of halves

were skunks!

and boy is it hard to find halves in Phoenix! i went to 5 banks before I found a wells fargo that had a shipment of 2 boxes coming in that afternoon. I picked one up later and got skunked. I drove to 3 different banks to dump around 170 at a time.I went back and picked up the other box and got skunked as well.

I enjoyed myself and I found that I can search through them and re- roll them very fast. I found a few with silver rims but they werent 64s they were 67s and 69s so I through them back in..

JUST KIDDING...

I have lurked on here for quite awhile.. learned a lot of things. Decided it was time to get my feet wet and join the party. I am excited to be apart of this, from my readings you are all great people. RIP RICH! I used to read a lot of his posts...

us
    Apr 2011
    Northeast
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: newbies first two boxes of halves

Wells Fargo has been terrible for me in the SW... HORRIBLE. All marked coins for the most part. I did find a .50 peso worth less than .50. That was nice.
    "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."

March '12 Finds: 186 40%, 24 90% (36.19 troy oz)

us
    Jul 2011

Quote Originally Posted by koala33
    Wells Fargo has been terrible for me in the SW... HORRIBLE. All marked coins for the most part. I did find a .50 peso worth less than .50. That was nice.
    i noticed 1 or 2 marked coins.. just no silver

us
    Mar 2010
    Colorado Springs CO.
    Bounty Hunter QS
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by azrollhunter
    were skunks!

and boy is it hard to find halves in Phoenix! i went to 5 banks before I found a wells fargo that had a shipment of 2 boxes coming in that afternoon. I picked one up later and got skunked. I drove to 3 different banks to dump around 170 at a time.I went back and picked up the other box and got skunked as well.

I enjoyed myself and I found that I can search through them and re- roll them very fast. I found a few with silver rims but they werent 64s they were 67s and 69s so I through them back in..

JUST KIDDING...

I have lurked on here for quite awhile.. learned a lot of things. Decided it was time to get my feet wet and join the party. I am excited to be apart of this, from my readings you are all great people. RIP RICH! I used to read a lot of his posts...

welcome to the forum!!!!! i about wet myself when i first read this! i cringe at the thought of 40%ers being thrown back! Keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]
    CHAINCHOMP

us
    Jul 2011

It can be tough here in phx. I don't know where in the valley you are but here on the west side chase seems to be very accomadating as they have already ordered a box of halves for me and have 2 more on the way.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links