For all who use wells fargo/wachovia, question!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
$100 was what I needed to open my WF account. And every month(the 25th for me) they automatically put $100 from checking into savings. I have asked them to move it back each month, but there would be a fee if the $100 wasn't there to be moved to savings and then checking again.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
I have a savings account only with them. I have to keep $300 in it to not be charged fees. When I was looking a few months ago, this was the cheapest option.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
BuffaloBoy said:
How much does it cost in order to get an account with them with minimal money and so they do not charge a monthly fee.?

my wells fargo finally suggested I get an account with them (half dollar order bank), and I don't have one. In order to keep the bank I need an account,

Thanks all for the helpful answers sure to come!!
hh

Im guessing each different wells fargo, or at least the different regions have different guidelines. I know that I just opened a new Wells Fargo account, 2 weeks ago. I needed 100 bucks min. to open the account. I would just encourage you to be very specific about your questions? I would ask, "how do I make sure I do not get any monthly, or reoccuring fees of any kind"? When I asked that question, the answer was, well, sir, "if you transfer at least $50 bucks per month from your checking to your savings account, then you will not have any fees". So I ask, Can I set it up to where it auto transfers out once a month, and then if I ever need to move money from savings back to my checking can I do that? Without fees? Yep.... Done.

So I would just ask.. Most of them have little quarky ways around the outrageous fees because just like everything else, most people will not do the simple things they need to do to avoid the fees.... I was totally the type of person who used to neglect something like that, but then I started CRH'ing...... Crazy what it has done for me, I actually like to save money now.... (real money better yet). Before CRH'ing, I couldnt save money to save my life...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread