Hows This For Beginners Luck

RL OH

Feb 7, 2007
How's This For Beginners Luck

I have a very good friend who cannot detect anymore because of health problems. I told him to get involved in coin roll hunting and last month he took my advice and started hitting the local banks in our rural area. He is hooked on pennies and has found 60 wheats and three indians since he started. Recently he bought 20 dollars of penny rolls and one of the rolls was the correct length, but the coins were loose. Turns out there were 60 dimes in a penny wrapper roll. 40 silver roosies and the remaining were clad. Needless to say, he is really addicted now.

Upvote 0

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How's This For Beginners Luck

3 IH'S!!!!!! People cant even find them, let alone in regular rolls, that arent even in a box!!!@#$%~! :headbang: :hello2: :headbang: 40 roosies! omg, im going to quit :laughing9: RL OH, does this mean Ohio? And I would tell him to start looking at other denominations, if there is that much silver in an oops roll, how much silver is there in actual dime rolls?! or maybe even HALVES! :angel7: :angel11: :angel5: :angel8: :angel10: :angel1: :angel2: You'd be in heaven!

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That type of luck in Ohio is incredible. Especially with big evil Jackson Metals over there.

OP
OP
R

RL OH

Feb 7, 2007

I do live in the very northeast corner of Ohio. The fellow that this happened to lives in northwest Pa. in a small town.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread