Do you guys ever plan a trip to the land of silver?

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I've been bitten by the silverless bug recently. Very few finds.. scattered here and there. Mostly skunk boxes. I know many people here have complained about the same problem. In order to treat the silver itch at least temporarily.. ever consider moving or vacationing to the land of silver for treatment? I mean.. just go there and go crazy with the boxes for a trip or short amount of time and come back relax and wait until the silver itch comes out of remission again.

To be fair to those who live in the land of silver.. I'm not openly mentioning where it is on this thread. However it has been brought up before and a poll done before points to where the land of silver is. We all know where it's at.

Again.. for those there.. don't worry about me going there. I don't have family or friends there so I have no excuse to go there other than CRHing. Just reading posts feeling envious.. and wishing away.. LOL

Upvote 0

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really really wish I would have known about CRH when I lived in Maryland instead of finding out about it in Utah. My Dad's still over there though, so if I really wanted to, I could go back there and CRH it up.

OP
OP
SFBayArea

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
One of my friends in San Diego is originally from the land of silver.. like in the heart of the silver land.. He doesn't CRH so he doesn't care but I told him.. man you've really missed out while you were there. You could've been kiling it over there. But surfing, sun, and women have more appeal than silver according to him. Pick your drug.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions