First Post Introduction

Coin_Surfer

Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member and I am MentalUnrest's 13 year old son. We look through coins together, and I get my own penny boxes. I have almost filled a whole roll of wheat pennies with five boxes, my oldest being a 1910! I usually read the forum daily, so I am familiar with many of the frequent posters and enjoy reading. I look forward to posting my finds and getting feedback and information from all of the knowledgeable members.

HH,

Coin_Surfer

Upvote 0

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
welcome to TNET! great to have young members on here! any friend of Mental's is a friend of mine! keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey whats up dude, I'm 15 and just getting started with CRHing, I wish I started as early as you! Even better you have a dad that CRH's as well :wink: Great Job on the 1910 :notworthy:, my oldest is a 1940 ::) and yeah all of these amazing members helped me, that's why I love this forum. Good Luck with your pennies! I'm thinking of picking up a box of pennies tomorrow! Oh yeah and Welcome to TNet! :laughing9:

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Welcome to the few, the crazy, and the terror of bankers everywhere.

Keep on Rollin' !

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
Great to see a family with such a constructive common hobby. Awesome job on the 1910, how's she look?

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Mentalunrest.. ouch. the silver is pretty dry there, i hope you have some begginers luck to pull you through :tongue3: have you ever thought of doing boxes like your dad, perhaps do a $250 dime box?

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBoy said:
Welcome to the forum!! this is a great place- where else can people share their hobby of CRH? There's no better site in my opinion than Tnet. :icon_sunny:

I second that! Before coming to TNet I saw some other coin forums, but they just didn't look or feel as good as this one.

OP
OP
Coin_Surfer

Coin_Surfer

Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brendan1414 said:
have you ever thought of doing boxes like your dad, perhaps do a $250 dime box?

I sometimes do dime rolls, but I am usually on penny boxes. when i do dime rolls, i sometimes get silver, sort of 50-50

OP
OP
Coin_Surfer

Coin_Surfer

Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
azlegends said:
Awesome job on the 1910, how's she look?

Here is the 1910

Attachments

• wheat1a.jpg
    wheat1a.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 332
  • wheat2a.jpg
    wheat2a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 332

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Welcome! Be sure to let us know if you ever have any questions. There are a ton of guys on this forum that just have some awesome wisdom. Be sure to take in all of their advice, but to also learn the hobby for yourself.

Great to have you on the board,
JJ

kimikiri

Jun 4, 2011
Central, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Garrett ACE 350, Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pirates we be. Welcome aboard!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hello - you are picking a great time to start. If many of us had started at your age we would be in much better financial positions!

Maine_Jim

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi my name is John Im new at this PC business I have a moneyhunter by garrett its an old one but I do not have an instruction sheet could anybody help Im sorry if your not out of bed yet but it is already tomorrow here Regards:hello2:

Try posting in the metal detecting forums, not the CRH forum. If you found a silver 50 cent coin (1966), you could post here

*Note to other CRH, Australia had silver 50 cent coins in 1966.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread