World Coin Books for all of you CRHers (FREE)

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
Great share, Shawn. I just PMed you my email. Thanks for the information.

I, too, have my spreadsheet that I use to calculate the values of my silver and gold (I use gram measurements on it) as well as silver coin values. Just plug in the spot prices and print it out for your Saturday "yard sale" trip or whatever you like. I shared with Hombre yesterday and would be willing to share with anyone else if they would like. Just send me your email and I will forward you the excel spreadsheet. :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldmanford said:
Great share, Shawn. I just PMed you my email. Thanks for the information.

I, too, have my spreadsheet that I use to calculate the values of my silver and gold (I use gram measurements on it) as well as silver coin values. Just plug in the spot prices and print it out for your Saturday "yard sale" trip or whatever you like. I shared with Hombre yesterday and would be willing to share with anyone else if they would like. Just send me your email and I will forward you the excel spreadsheet. :icon_pirat:

Send my way!

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks, I screwed up.. ???

These files are too large to fit in e-mail (one is 1.8 Gb).

If you want me to burn you a disc, send me $2 to my paypal account and I will mail it. I was never in it for profit and I am still not!! Just send me that for postage and I will burn to a disc (I will even cover the disc cost :) I have a ton) and mail out. Otherwise, sorry for getting your hopes up - e-mail wont work :(

Make sure your address is correct on there..

I have standard catalog of world coins (3 separate files):

1809-1900
1901-2000
2001-2010

Shawn

Last edited:
OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless I can find an FTP hosting site that will allow me to upload files that large.. Anyone know of one?

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or maybe we could borrow treasurenets storage. I am sure they could spare 2.5 Gb worth of data on here somewhere....

Maybe someone has some connections.. :)

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
koala33 said:
Unless I can find an FTP hosting site that will allow me to upload files that large.. Anyone know of one?
Did you create the .pdf files? If not, are they already hosted somewhere? Try searching to see if there is a torrent on them.

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
madwest said:
koala33 said:
Did you create the .pdf files? If not, are they already hosted somewhere? Try searching to see if there is a torrent on them.

Did you create the .pdf files? No.

If not, are they already hosted somewhere? Yes.

Try searching to see if there is a torrent on them. There is, but I would be willing to bet 90% of the people on here wouldn't know how to download them... That was why I was trying to share.. Not looking like it is going to work..

Shawn

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
Google docs is your best bet. if you share it and then provide a link like this

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...tREdIUnYwWU8ybl9uY0E&hl=en_US&authkey=COeghgE

any one that clicks the link can down load the file. The link i gave is a coin roll hunting spreadsheet i made a while back.

they do have a limitation though File size limitations
The maximum size for images (.jpg, .gif, .png) and PDF files (.pdf) is 2 MB. For PDF files, we only look at the first 10 pages when searching for text to extract.

but you may be able to put them all in a zip file and put the zip file on google docs.

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
werleibr said:
Google docs is your best bet. if you share it and then provide a link like this

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...tREdIUnYwWU8ybl9uY0E&hl=en_US&authkey=COeghgE

any one that clicks the link can down load the file. The link i gave is a coin roll hunting spreadsheet i made a while back.

they do have a limitation though File size limitations
The maximum size for images (.jpg, .gif, .png) and PDF files (.pdf) is 2 MB. For PDF files, we only look at the first 10 pages when searching for text to extract.

but you may be able to put them all in a zip file and put the zip file on google docs.

That wont work. The smallest of the 3 files is like 80 Mb I believe. Filemail might work (see above). I will check it out tonight, so stay tuned for some links if I can get it working somewhere..

Shawn

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's your first. Please let me know if you are successful at downloading :read2:

Shawn

Last edited:
OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LeoTrench-MAINE said:
OK, this method might need some work...

I'll email and send you a few bucks.

Thanks for the effort.

Trench

did it work?

OP
OP
koala33

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1901-2000

Don't think I can get the last book (1801-1900) on Google Docs - max file size is 1,024 Mb and the last file is 1,800..

Shawn

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread