$500 Dimes (2 Boxes)

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
41 silver dimes in a week???

I need to step up my game. That is almost what I've found in the past year!!!!

WTG!!!!!

OP
OP
Straight_Flush89

Straight_Flush89

Aug 10, 2011
The only reason I managed to rack up 41 dimes in 1 week was the jackpot box this week, that yielded 25 silver dimes, and the box after another 10. I've tried to get all the rolls from the same bank that produced the box, only gotten a few more silvers. Pretty sure I milked it dry, or someone else got lucky too. After searching over $1250 in dimes today both brinks and string, and only finding 3 more, my official total for the week is 44 dimes. I had 5 dimes 1 week ago, only two of which were pulled from rolls, so I just managed to get very very lucky with the right box.

It's a funny story actually, I had originally went to another bank across town, and they said they did not have enough to sell me $500 in dimes, so they forwarded me to the bank with the jackpot box, and luckily the teller just happened to grab the right one off the shelf full of silver. First roll I opened for that box had 3 silver, next roll 3 more. Needless to say I knew it was a jackpot box before even going through any more, so I eagerly blew through all $500 and came up with a total of 35 rosies. Still have yet to find a mercury dime, can't wait until I do...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread