Dime box #3-skunk
$55 additional machine wrapped-skunk
$45 CWR-skunk
$25 penny box-skunk (all 2011's)
$10 CWR pennies-28% copper
-1941-2
-1944-1
-1945-1

I will not let these results discourage me! Persistence, dedication, and determination is the key to success in anything that you do. You must remain positive and always keep an open mind with potential solutions at the ready. I pick up a box of nickels tomorrow and 2 boxes of halves Saturday.

Upvote 0

kimikiri

Jun 4, 2011
Central, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Garrett ACE 350, Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, keep at it, the goodies are out there!

Several banks in my area have been trying to discourage CRH and its recent rise in popularity. Some are trying to impose a .10 per roll fee on rolled coins!!!! Remember to always stay positive and to keep a smile on your face. Saying thank you and meaning it can go a long way... More important than getting a great one time score is developing a positive relationship with the tellers. You would be amazed how far some treats can go. I started bringing one of my pickup banks a dozen doughnuts every week(I get 5 boxes of dimes from them per week). Now they all know my name and SMILE when they see me. They also started saving coins for me, I got three Ike proofs today from them and they told me they will keep an eye out for more "large dollar coins".

Part of the persistence and dedication is building those relationships with your tellers. I am finding this out first hand, and believe me it is worth the $7.50 a week in treats! :laughing7:

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Jasonstar94 said:
I recently went through a few boxes of coins. The results are as follows:

Dime box #1-skunk
Dime box #2-skunk
Dime box #3-skunk
$55 additional machine wrapped-skunk
$45 CWR-skunk
$25 penny box-skunk (all 2011's)
$10 CWR pennies-28% copper
-1941-2
-1944-1
-1945-1

I will not let these results discourage me! Persistence, dedication, and determination is the key to success in anything that you do. You must remain positive and always keep an open mind with potential solutions at the ready. I pick up a box of nickels tomorrow and 2 boxes of halves Saturday.

You will do well.
Keep on Rollin' !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread