Tellers

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
not all tellers are dumb to the 1970 to 1965 - 40% ers --thankfully mine are --they cull 64's and before (90%ers) if they get em loose but let the 40 % ers slip thru -- ;D :icon_thumright:

never ever say the word silver or wize up a teller about silver --you just cut your own throat if you do.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
not all tellers are dumb to the 1970 to 1965 - 40% ers --thankfully mine are --they cull 64's and before (90%ers) if they get em loose but let the 40 % ers slip thru -- ;D :icon_thumright:

never ever say the word silver or wize up a teller about silver --you just cut your own throat if you do.

Incident yesterday with the 11 Ikes I found at a bank. Teller said they have already been checked, I took them anyways and the three rolls of halve dollars. Found the two 40% half dollars and went to dump at my CU. Lady turned over each Ike and looked at the side. Knew damn well what she was doing but I didn't even crack a smile!!! :laughing7:

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
We all will have to learn to play the game with Cherry pickin' tellers as part of it.

I have to.

Silver doesn't have a chance in a teller's tray out here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread